Partner / Teams
Brüggemann GmbH is organised as a partnership. It currently includes both Senior Partners and Partners. Each of them has comprehensive know-how and usually many years of experience in planning, technical, commercial, financial or legal matters.
For each project, an interdisciplinary team of up to three experts is put together, possibly also including external specialists if required. In the area of technical, legal and tax-related due diligence, for example, we work together with renowned offices. This guarantees that each project is carried out in accordance with its individual requirements – appropriately and flexibly, precisely and reliably, efficiently and expeditiously.
The respective project manager from among the group of particularly experienced partners continuously accompanies our client – from analysing the problem through to developing the goals and strategy, from moderating solutions through to performance management and from searching for investors through to successfully completing the transaction.
This holistic view guarantees the highest degree of problem-solving expertise. We employ a success-based remuneration structure for our services.
Sebastian Luding, Dipl.-Kfm. (FRICS)
- qualified expert in real estate and housing and a graduate in business administration, specialising in the property industry (valuation and accounting).
- Sebastian has worked in the property industry since 1995, gaining professional experience in the fields of property valuation, acquisition and disposal, due diligence and property controlling.
- Sebastian worked for property investors and consulting companies (King Sturge) assuming the roles of Managing Director and Head of Valuation Germany responsible for national valuation business and Member of the International Valuation Team in London in 2010.
- Latterly, he was founding Partner and Managing Partner of Hettich Sauer & Cie GmbH (today Knight Frank Germany).
- In 2012 he established LPC | Luding Property Consult.
- In a voluntary capacity, Sebastian Luding has been a Member of the Committee for Urban Development, Infrastructure and Construction at Berlin’s Chamber of Commerce until 2017. End of 2017 he was appointed as Member of the Committee Construction and Real Estate Industry at Berlin’s Chamber of Commerce .He is also a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and has provided his services as an Auditor for APC Final Assessments until 2015.
Dr. Doris Kirchhof
- 1983 Studies (diploma) in geography at the Humboldt-University in Berlin
- 1986 scientific assistant regional planning at the institute FLS, economical and infrastructural development processes
- 1988 graduation to doctor in the field of physical geography with a focus on anthropogenic influence on nature
- 1990 authorized officer for finance and human resources at Urban Consult AG
- 1996 Member of the Board at Adlershof Aufbaugesellschaft mbH (BAAG GmbH), Management of department urban land-use planning/ commercial and technical project management
- 2004 Managing Director at Urban Planung GmbH, management of development planning process up to legally binding status, development of regional approaches, advice and support of EU-project RFO-touriSME, consultancy (e.g. regarding business location in Berlin) for the association of German architect- and engineers society in the role of Managing Director.
Bernd J. Hollmann, Dipl. Kfm.
- Studies of business administration at the German universities of Saarbrücken/München/Göttingen
- Several activities lasting periods of a month or more in companies in Europe and overseas.
- In year 1977 graduated as „Diplom-Kaufmann/Dipl.-Kfm.” with diploma thesis about decision making in corporations
- Main subjects and concentration: management of marketing and sales international,SWOT analysis, restructuring of companies and divisions
- Key management function in reknown Germany based international branded goods manufacturers.
- Key areas of activity: setting-up, development and restructuring of company divisions in Europe and overseas
- 12 years experience as CEO and Member of the board of directors, 12 years as division manager, since 2003 Senior Partner
- Experienced in MBI with investor in venture capital and private equity funds
- Since 20 years independant cunsultant, since 2003 Senior Partner of Brüggemann GmbH acting for and on behalf of risk management of German banks with main task in non performing loans with commercial real estate and properties.
- languages: German, Englisch, French, Spanish
- Member of Rotary Club Berlin, Member of Board of Directors in private organizations
Danuta Dominiak-Woźniak, Master of Economics
- Studies of „International economic relations” at the Institute of International Relations in Moscow (MGIMO)25 years executive position at four European locations: within the Polish Ministry of Economics in Warsaw and as representative of the Polish Government in Berlin, Hamburg and Cologn
- Until October 2017 undersecretary at the Polish Ministry of economic development, department for the European union
- Active involvement in negotiations at international level and intergovernmental discussions regarding economic relations
- Participation in diverse debates regarding economic matters and membership of Poland in the European Union
- Launching and organization of diverse conferences, workshops, presentations, exhibitions and PR-measures in the fields economy, tourism and culture
- Author of article regarding German-Polish economic relations / monitoring of the development of a number of investment guidebooks for companies.
- 1989 team-leader at the ministry of foreign trade in Warsaw, responsible for the economic relationships of Poland with Germany, Austria, Denmark and Switzerland.
- 1991 Consul and head of department in the consulate general of Poland in Hamburg, responsible for the development of economic contacts.
- 1996 associate director in the ministry of economics in Warsaw, responsible for the marketing of the business location Poland and later for the bilateral relationships with the EU Partners.
- 2001 first counselor and Head of the economy- and trade department at the embassy of the Republic of Poland in Berlin, responsible for the German-Polish intergovernmental discussions regarding economic matters and preparations for the EU association of Poland.
- 2004 Consul and head of department of economics in the consulate general of the Republic of Poland in Cologne, responsible for the promotion of the German-Polish economic relations.
- 2008 Abassador of the Ambassy of the Republic of Poland in Berlin – Deputy of the Minister for Infrastructure of the Republic of Poland in Germany.